Advt No : PLR/Medical & Para-Medical (Contractual)/80/2018/36
Damodar Valley Corporation(DVC)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
DVC aka Damodar Valley Corporation invites applications for the post of 76 GDMO, Pharmacist, Nurse, Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 25 June 2018. DVC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is www.dvc.gov.in
1.Name of the post- GDMO, Pharmacist, Nurse, Technician & Various
No of post- 76
Pay Scale- Rs. 7,200/-, Rs. 33,534/-, Rs. 17,636/-
10th, Diploma, B.Sc., MBBS, BDS.
Terms & Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Age Limit: Maximum 65 years of age as on closing date of application for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) of candidates.
- Period of Engagement: The appointment will be initially for 01(one) year which may be extended for another maximum 02(two) years. The extension will however be considered after evaluation of performance every year.
- Honorarium: As per Column (5) of Table A.
- Travelling Allowance: For journeys in connection with duties will be guided by TA rules of the Corporation.
- Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided, if available, subject to deduction of license fee, electricity and water charge as applicable to the DVC employees. However, no HRA/FCA/Energy Allowance is admissible in any case.
- Conveyance Allowance: As applicable for regular employees.
- Medical facilities: The incumbent (not other family members) will get medical facility only in DVC Hospitals, but there will be no reimbursement of medical expenses.
- Termination of Contract: The assignment shall remain terminable by giving one month’s Notice from either side.
- Leave: Only 8 (eight) days’ Casual Leave, 2 (two) days’ Restricted Holiday(as per DVC Leave Calendar) and 10 days Commuted Leave (against Medical Certificate) per year may be granted, but no encashment of leave is admissible. Maternity Benefit leave may be allowed as per Maternity Benefit Act 1961. No other leave is admissible.
- Selection Process: Through Interview/Skill Test/Screening etc.Where the number of applications received in response to the Employment Notification is large and it will not be convenient or possible for DVC to conduct written test or interview for all those candidates, DVC has the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for Written/Skill Test or Interview or both on the basis of marks in highest qualifying examination and/or experience as prescribed in this Notification.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:25-06-2018 til 12:00 PM.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at DVC’s website (http://www.dvc.gov.in) from 05 Jun 2018 from 11:00 AM to 25 Jun 2018 til 12:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form