Bank of Baroda(BOB)
BOB aka Bank of Baroda invites Application for the post of 600 Probationary Officer (PO) through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. BOB Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is bankofbaroda.co.in
1.Name of the post- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
No of post- 600
Pay Scale-Not Specified
A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to
be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process,cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement,no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after admission/appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Online examination /GD/interview at their own expense.However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed Second class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government,Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:12-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form