Last Date:11 Sep,2019
NOTIFICATION NO. 24 /2019
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
TNPSC is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply for 102 posts of Assistant Director and Child Development Project Officer in the Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme included in Tamil Nadu General Service for the year 2018-2019.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 11-09-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer
No of post – 102
Pay Scale – Rs 56100 – 177500,Rs 36900-116600
Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science,/Degree in Nutrition or Home Science or Degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment separately for the posts of Assistant Director (Women candidate only) & Child Development project Officer (Women candidate only).
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis with persons who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for these qualifications are available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the university examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate to claim this reservation). If applicants who have studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium are not available for selection for appointment against the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancies shall be filled by Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicants in the prescribed format / proforma available on the Commission‘s website at ‗www.tnpsc.gov.in‘ which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission.
- The selection for appointment to the said post is purely provisional subject to the final orders in the writ petitions, if any, pending on the files of the Hon‘ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- As per Sections 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to ―Destitute Widows‖ will not apply to this recruitment.
- The post of Assistant Director/Child Development Project Officer has been identified as suitable for categories of Differently Abled Persons as ordered in G.O.Ms.No.20 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate obtained from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as instructed in para. 14(b) of the ‗Instructions Applicants‘, when called for by the Commission.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Any claim made after the submission of online application will not be entertained.Evidence for all the claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when the same are called for. Failure to upload / submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Correct and true information regarding arrest, convictions, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application. The details thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. dropping further action in the departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to report on the part of the applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- In-complete applications and applications containing wrong claims or in-correct particulars relating to category of reservation / eligibility / age / communal category / educational qualification / medium of instruction / physical qualification / other basic qualifications and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. Though the details / particulars have already been furnished by the applicants under One Time Registration system, the details / particulars furnished in the online application for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. The Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of in-correct and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure –II of this notification regarding determination of community and reservation in employment for third genders.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination. Applicants applying for the examination should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo. of admission to the applicants will not imply that their candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission‘s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission‘s website before the scheduled date of examination.
- Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants: In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc., applicants can contact the Commission‘s office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission‘s Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or Commission‘s e-mail id email@example.com.
- As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.
- Receives proposals for framing of rules and amendment of rules governing various posts in the Government Departments.
- Views of the Commission in the proposals are obtained and communicated to the Government.
- Incorporates any deviations in the Annual Report.
- Suggests modification in the rules to respective Government Departments.
- Watch for the due date in reporting of estimate of vacancies by the respective Government Departments / Head of Departments in various posts as per recruitment programme.
- For the reported vacancies, notifications are prepared with reference to the rules governing the post(s).
- If there is any deficiency, the Government / Unit Officers are asked for clarification.
- Issues the notification / advertisement for direct recruitment on approval by the Commission.
- Carries out amendment to the programme G.O. and revision of scheme of examinations and Medical G.O.
- Formulation and revision of syllabus to various recruitment examinations are carried out.
- Conducts equivalence Committee meetings and watches for the issue of Government orders on the recommendations of the Committee.
- Carries out the work of modification to the scheme of selections to various posts, as and when required.
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 27.12.2018 to 27.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form