Last Date:31 August,2019
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (HARCO)
HARCO Bank aka Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 978 Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer. Apply Online before 31 August 2019. HARCO Bank Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.harcobank.org.in
Name of the post – Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager
No of post – 978
Pay Scale – 35400 – 112400/-, 44900 – 142400/-
Graduate, B.Com, B.Tech, Post Graduate.
General Instructions:government doctor jobs
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates applying for the post ofJr.Acctt and Clerk shall give their option of choice for DCCBs/ Harco Bank and for the post of Senior Accountant for DCCBs in seriatim i.e. one after other, priority-wise.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration No. and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form.
- The hard copy of application form along with all documents must be brought at the time of certification/scrutiny.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father‟s/Mother‟s name, Domicile, State, Date of birth and category, qualification,obtained marks, passing year, photo & signature, fee etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the date of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- If, at any time, it comes to the notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications/eligibility criteriaas on cutoff date at the time of filling the application form,his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- Merely indicating in the application form any special class (SC/BC/ESM/EBPG(EWS)/OSP/PH(PwD)/DESM/DFF etc. etc. while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application will be cancelled at any state of detection of the false information.
- Probation period shall be of 2 years extendable by one year and confirmation shall be only on successful completion of probation period.
- Before joining as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the bank.
- Candidate (s) have to execute agreement bond with the bank at the time of his/her appointment that he/she serve the bank for the period applicable to the post.
- For any litigation, the area of jurisdiction shall be Hon‟ble Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh.
- Decision of HARCO Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the HARCO Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate whether he belongs to general or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EBPG(EWS), ESM/DESM,DFF, OSP etc.can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. Candidate shall submit separate application for each post. The special instructions for online applications as given on websiteof Harco Bank,www.harcobank.org.inmust be carefully read to help in understanding and filing in the application form. No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in.
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection.IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank Ltd., Chandigarh and District Central Coop.Banks in the State of Haryana for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant,
Senior Accountant where these posts exists, on the basis of online exam and there shall be no interview for these posts .
- For the post of Assistant Manager/Development Officer, IBPS shall provide merit list of the candidates to the Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd; on the basis of online examination and there shall also be an interview. Candidates applying for the post of Jr.Acctt and Clerk shall give their option of choice for DCCBs/ Harco Bank and for the post of Senior Accountant for DCCBs in seriatim i.e. one after other, priority-wise.
- various banks, provided the vacancy for that particular category in which a candidate qualifies, exists in the preferred Bank(s). For example, if a candidate given First Preference to a Bank where there is no vacancy for, he will be considered for next lower preference, where he/she has applied. Candidates shall indicate their preference. Any application for change in the preferences indicated in the online form shall not be considered.
- Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO BANK) occupies a vital position in the State economy and has been financing farmers, rural artisans agricultural labourers, entrepreneurs etc. in the State and serving its depositors for the last 49 years. The Short Term Coop. Credit Structure consists of three tiers i.e. HARCO BANK at State Level having 13 branches and two Extension Counters at Chandigarh and Panchkula. 19 Central Coop.Banks at district head quarters with their 594 branches and 718 PACS catering to the financial needs of 31.26 lacs members who are residing mostly in rural areas of Haryana.The HARCOBANK from the humble beginning in November, 1966 has grown into a sound financing institution of outstanding credit worthiness. The performance of HARCO BANK has been adjudged as the best State Cooperative Bank in the country.It has working capital of Rs.7741.49 as on 31.12.2015.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. commonly called as HARCOBANK occupies a vital position in the economy of Haryana State and has been financing farmers, rural artisans, agricultural labourers, entrepreneurs, etc. in the State and serving its depositors for the last 47 years.Haryana State Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd;(HSCB) has been preparing Development Action Plans (DAPs) in accordance with the guidelines issued by NABARD.The basic objective of this excersice is to identify the reasons standing in the way of the viability of the bank. The Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure consists of three tiers:
- State Level:-13 branches and 2 extension counters at Chandigarh and Panchkula.
- District Level:-19 Central Cooperative Banks with their 594 barnches working in the length and breadth of the State.
- Patwar-Circle Level:-718 PACS (Mini Banks) catering to the financial needs of 30.53 lacs members who are residing, mostly, in the rural areas of Haryana.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form