Last Date:26 Aug,2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
All Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview for 27 posts of Scientific Assistant on contractual basis in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), which will be conducted on 26-08-2019 (09:00 AM to 11:00 AM).Candidates will have to submit application form and all original certificates/ marks sheets at the time of interview.
Name of the post – Scientific Assistant
No of post – 27
Pay Scale – Rs.18,460/-
First class Diploma in Engineering.
General Information:upsc notifications
- The selection for Scientific Asst-A on Contract will be on 26.08.2019 & the selection for Office Asst. on contract will be held on 27.08.2019 at ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, Ph.No.011-25774645/011-25777676.
- A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication Engg. The candidate should have one year post qualification on site experience in the field of installation, commissioning and maintenance of CCTV System
- A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical & Electronics Engg. The candidate should have one year post qualification on site experience in the field of installation, repair and maintenance of Diesel Generators, UPS and Electrical System and Wiring etc.
- A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Mechanical/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engg. The candidate should have one year post qualification experience in the field of Air Conditioning etc.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of MS office and having good communication skills will be preferred for all the above posts.
- A first class three years full time degree in BA/B.Com/B.Sc from recognized Indian university with at least 60% aggregate marks with minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of office procedure & Office administration etc.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt. directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS.
- 1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10 more years relaxation in PWD category for Post No 1& 2.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test / practical test for Scientific Asst-A on contract from 0900 hrs. to1100 hrs.,on 26.08.2019 and the selection for Office Asst. on contract will be conducted between 0900hrs.,to 1100 hrs., on 27.08.2019 at the Venue indicated above. The eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste & PWD Certificate (if applicable) etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test/practical test. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection.
- Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence Indian Ordnance Factories, (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
- ECIL is credited with producing the first indigenous digital computers, TDC 312 and TDC 316, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants and first earth station antenna of India.
- ECIL won Environment Protection Award for the year 2012 in the category “R&D and Other Units Group”.
- The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain. ECIL thus evolved as a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on import of country substitution and development of products & services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form