Last Date:23 Aug,2019
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
MUHS invites applications exclusively from all eligible candidates for recruitment to 5 posts of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for Ahmed Garib Unani Medical College.Hard copy of application form along with Self attested Educational qualification Certificate, Age proof certificate, caste Certificate should be submitted to given address on or before last date of 23-08-2019 .
Name of the post – Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
No of post – 05
Pay Scale – As per norms
Degree in Unani Medicine and Post-graduate qualification in Unani and related experience.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Horizontal Reservation for Ladies as per Govt. rules and Persons with Disabilities Reservation as per GR. Dtd. 27/04/2011, 04/08/2011, 28/07/2014 & Medical Education and Drugs Department,Mumbai letter Dtd. 30/06/2015. (If applicable)
- Candidates applying for reserve category post(s) should submit caste certificate & caste validity certificate and also recent non-creamy layer certificate. (If applicable)
- The benefits of reservation shall be admissible to the backward class / category candidates who are domiciled in the state of Maharashtra only. (If applicable)
- Age Limit & Educational Qualifications shall be considered up-to last date of the application & experience shall be considered up-to earlier day of the interview.
- The decision taken by MUHS authorities regarding essential qualifications and experience shall be applicable, from time to time.
- Qualified teachers above the age of 64 years will be considered for appointment of one – one year, as per respective Council’s norms.
- Pay Scale is as per rules.
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant Certificates must reach to the college on or before: 23/ 08/ 2019 . ( Exact date is to be specified) (Minimum 14 days (as per Direction No. 01/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.)
- A degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or a statutory Board or Examining Body of Indian Medicine or equivalent and included in Second Schedule of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act,1970 (48 of 1970);
- A Post-graduate qualification in Unani from a recognised Institution or University preferably in the concerned subject for the fresh recruitment of Lecturers, and this shall be applicable from the academic session 2014-15;
- Teaching experience in a recognised institution for ten years and five years for the post of Professor and Associate Professor (Reader), respectively in the concerned subject or in allied subject of the Department concerned; and
- For the post of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) with age not exceeding forty-five years, no teaching experience is required.
- In case of Private Institution, the teaching experience must be certified by the University concerned.
- Teachers appointed and working in recognised Unani colleges prior to this notification shall be eligible for appointment or promotion for the post of Professor,Associate Professor (Reader) and Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in the respective discipline without post graduate qualification.
- In case of absence of teachers holding Post-Graduate Degree in required speciality of Unani, the Doctor of Medicine in the allied subjects shall be considered.
- For subjects of Basic Sciences- Master of Science (M.Sc.) first or second class in the respective subject.
- For the subject of Arabic and Persian, Fazil with Arabic or Persian or equivalent Examination.
- For the subjects of Sciences and Languages, there shall be the provision of lectureship only.
- Apply to the President, at Ahmed Garib Unani Medical College & As-Salam Hospital, Molgi Road, A/P.Tal.Akkalkuwa, Dist. Nandurbar – 425 415 on plain paper / prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and experience certificates.
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is a higher education institution in Nashik District, Maharashtra, India.
- The university was established on 3 June 1998 by the state Government of Maharashtra through an ordinance. The State Legislature passed Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act 1999 (Act No X) and received the assent of the Governor, in the Maharashtra Government Gazette on 21 January 1999. The university was declared open by the governor of Maharashtra on June 10, 1998. All colleges and institutions imparting education in health science in the state of Maharashtra have been affiliated to this new university under Section 6(3) of the Act.
- The university was established to ensure proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian systems of medicine in the State of Maharashtra. A committee was formed in 2000 by the Government Of Maharashtra to review the progress of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and to recommend measures for modifying its functions and responsibilities in the light of the new challenges faced by the university.
- MUHS offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies including Ph.D. in all branches of health sciences. Undergraduate programmes of five and a half years (such as, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)) are conducted by MUHS. Dental and nursing degrees are offered.
- Postgraduate courses awarded are versatile including Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in various areas, Master of Surgery (M.S.), as well as Master of Science (M.Sc.) courses and other PG diplomas.
click above to download
the employment notification