Advt No : 01/2018-Estt (NIFT Kol.)
National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)
Kolkata (West Bengal)
NIFT aka National Institute of Fashion Technology invites Application for the post of 03 Assistant Warden, Steno Grade III & Library Assistant. Apply before 24 September 2018. NIFT Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nift.ac.in
Name of the post — Assistant Warden, Steno Grade III & Library Assistant
No of post — 03
Pay Scale — Rs. 5,200 — 20,200/-
GENERAL INSTRUCTION:public sector recruitment
- The posts are to be filled up on contract basis for a period of 05 years.
- Mere fulfilling of essential qualifications and experience may not entail a candidate to be called for selection process. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant either before or after the selection. The decision of the Institute would be final.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without prescribed fee,photograph, attested copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications, caste/community/experience etc. and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider candidates for selection by suitable selection procedure and at its discretion may conduct written test /skill test for above posts to select the candidates on the basis of merit.
- NIFT will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of application within specified time.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility (qualification / experience etc.)requirements.
- Number of posts may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of NIFT. The vacancies are for NIFT Kolkata campus; however, NIFT reserves the right to place any of the selected candidates at any of its campuses as per requirement.
- Reservation for the posts advertised is applicable as per Government of India norms to SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and PHP.
- NIFT reserves the right not to recruit against one / more posts or may cancel the recruitment at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:24-09-2018 At 05.30 pm.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form (attached above) on or before 24 September 2018 At 05.30 pm
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form