Advt No : 3/DA/2018-19
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD)
NABARD aka National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites Applications for the post of 62 Development Assistant. Apply Online before 12 September 2018. NABARD Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.nabard.org
Name of the post — Development Assistant
No of post — 62
Pay Scale — Rs. 14,650/- per month
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to NABARD, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities /Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section — 3 of UGC Act 1956.
- NABARD shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates will have to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of appointment. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:27-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:12-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NABARD’s website (https://www.nabard.org/) from 27 Aug 2018 to 12 Sep 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form