Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission(DERC)
DERC aka Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites Application for the post of 05 Staff Consultant (Degree in Engineering, Post Graduate). Apply before 24 September 2018. DERC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.derc.gov.in/
Name of the post — Staff Consultant (Degree in Engineering, Post Graduate)
No of post — 05
Pay Scale — Rs.50,000/- per month.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- The Staff Consultants shall regularly attend the office of the Commission during normal working hours from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM (05 days a week).
- There will be a provision of 15 days leave in a year in addition to the gazette holidays applicable in the Commission’s office. Staff Consultant shall take and obtain prior written permission from the Commission in order to take leave / temporary leave from the assignment.
- In case of tour outside Delhi, the Commission will reimburse the expenses for journey undertaken for official work by the Consultant as per following entitlement:- i. By Train (AC II or AC III).
- Staff Consultants appointed shall be governed by the provisions of the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Appointment of Consultants) (Amendment) Regulation, 2014 as amended from time to time.
- The number of Consultants may increase or decrease at the time of interview /formation of panel as per requirement of the Commission.
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for written examination /interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form shall result into disqualification for engagement.
- Appointment under this assignment shall be on purely contract basis for a limited period only. Such appointment shall not bestow any rights whatsoever to claim for regular appointment or continued contractual appointment in DERC.
Last date to apply for this job:24-09-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications in the prescribed format, duly supported with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip, IT Statements, Form-16 (for verification purpose) etc. to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block,Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi — 110 017 by 24.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form