Last Date:12 December,2019
Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam Recruitment page for all latest Result, Admit card, Answer Key & All Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Career Notification Updates at single place. Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Online Job Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard Exam Vacancy & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.indiannavy.nic.in
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
No of post – 275
Pay Scale – Not Specified
SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applications are invited from ITI qualified INDIAN National candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period as indicated below at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the Training Years 2020-21 batch in accordance with Apprentices Act.
- In case less than five valid applications are received for a certain trade,the vacancies of that trade will be cancelled and distributed to other trades.
- In case any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up in a recruitment year due to non availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular recruitment year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog.
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec 2019.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal, a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh establishment at web portal.
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Home page of web site would open.
- Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate Registration in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open.The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, qualification details (academic & technical both), trade preference details in the form. A candidate is required to upload his passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit as mandated in the form.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop down menu.
- Apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on activate button as mandated in the form.
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail id registered by the candidate on Apprentice Activation page. This e-mail would contain candidate’s online Registration Number and would provide a link for candidate to apply for apprenticeship training in various establishments in the country.
- Note down the on-line registration number for future use and click on the link provided in the e-mail. You would be migrated to Establishment search page. Type Naval Dockyard in the Establishment column and select Andhra Pradesh from drop down of state column. Click search button on the page. Thereafter click on Naval Dockyard (Registration no. E08152800004) prompted on the screen. Establishment details of Naval Dockyard would open on the page. Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade in which you are eligible to undergo apprenticeship training.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on “Apprentice Authentication” in the drop down menu. Apprenticeship Authentication page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on Authentication button in the form.
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this Advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-inCharge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2019. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
- Both on-line (uploading of application at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.
- The Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is one of the most important dockyards in India, after the Bombay Dockyard.
- In December 1941, shortly after the beginning of World War I in Europe, the Royal Indian Navy set up a “Boat Repair Workshop” in Visakhapatnam to support the Indian army units in Burma. In March 1942, as part of the Navy’s initiative to set up coastal forces in several Indian coastal cities, the facility in Visakhapatnam was upgraded to include blacksmith and carpentry workshops, and machine tools, all of which were hosted abroad the naval base INS Circars. This was further upgraded to a centre for maintenance of ships with a 200-tonne slipway in 1947. In 1953, the facility was expanded into a Base Repair Organisation (BRO) and existing workshop units moved into the new BRO complex.
- In 1958, the Union Cabinet approved the proposal for establishing a naval base and dockyard in Vizag. In 1962, a new jetty and a workshop building were sanctioned, as well as the acquisition of 550 acres of land from the Port Trust. In 1972, the BRO was renamed as Naval Dockyard.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form