AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(A Category-1 ‘Mini Ratna’ Public Sector Enterprise)
Eastern Region, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata-52
“Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities”
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts:-
1.Post Name- Senior Assistant (Steno/Finance)
No. of Vacancy- 05 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.14500-33500/-
2.Post Name- Assistant (Office)
No. of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.13400-30500/-
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%. Specimen copy of Disability Certificate annexed as Annexure-l to be filled and countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/CMO / Head of Hospital (with seal) and needs to be uploaded at the time of application.
- The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are allowed. to appear in the On-line examination for the said post subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the trade test, if shortlisted or shortlisted for further selection.
- All Degree / Diploma /Certificates should be from University/ Institute recognized and approved by AICTE / State Board.
- A copy of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged certificate from a competent authority shall necessarily be submitted by the candidates who belong to any particular category.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 14.07.2016 to 04.08.2016 (For Step-I) and 08.08.2016 for (For Step-II).
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration: 14.07.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-I): 04.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-II): 08.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification