Mumbai Port Trust
Port House, 2nd floor
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg
Ballard Estate, Mumbai—400001
Mumbai Port Trust (MbPT) is planning to formulate a Portland & TownshipÂ Development Department. For this purpose, MbPT is desirous of engaging anÂ Advisor having expertise and vast experience in the field of Town/Urban/CityÂ Planning, Project Planning, Management & Implementation and dealing withÂ various agencies for preparing a Master Plan for Land Development,Â Implementation of the urban development projects.
Post Name: Advisor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 125000/-(Per month)
- Understand and advise on the Port’s broad concept of land &Â township development projects and its components.
- Preparation of master plan including urban economicÂ rejuvenation and waterfront development.
- Coordinate with the Consultants in implementation for theÂ various Port land & Township development projects and adviceÂ the Port in all the related matters.
- Advise the Port in preparation of a road map for the proposedÂ projects and assist to review existing plans.
- Advise on systemization of the related project cost, financialÂ assessment, etc.
- Co-ordinate with the Consultants for effective implementations ofÂ the master plan/vision.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the Port Land & TownshipÂ development department.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Port administrationÂ related to the above.
Remunerationhimachal government jobs
A consolidated remuneration will be Rs.1,25,000/- p.m. In addition, aÂ hired vehicle will be provided to travel as applicable to HODs or
reimbursement thereof @ Rs.30,000 per month in case of use of his/her ownÂ vehicle for duty purpose as the case may be.
Casual Leave of 8 days are admissible in a year. OPD facilities in theÂ Mumbai Port Trust Hospital shall be provided and accommodation at Port’sÂ Officers’ quarters at a rent as payable by the Port employees.
How to Apply Mumbai Port Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the Secretary, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai — 400001 on or before 25.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Application: 25.07.2016
click above to download
the employment notification