Advertisement No. 01/2016
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
(Schedule—‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise)
REGIONAL HEADQUARTER (NR), OPERATIONAL OFFICES, RANGPURI
GURGAON ROAD, NEW DELHI-110037
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for the post of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above states in Northern Region. Applicants shall apply online through http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>EmploymentNews—>Recruitment for the above post [NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED].
Post Name- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
No. of Vacancy- 60 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
- The online test will be held at Delhi/NCR only. The number of centres can be reduced orÂ increased, depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to produce his original caste certificate from theÂ competent authority, alongwith attested copy of the same, at the time of physical verification ofÂ documents failing which his candidature shall be cancelled and he will not be admitted forÂ further selection process.
- OBC Candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC CERTIFICATE with “NONÂ CREAMY LAYER STATUS” in the prescribe format by the Government of India for GovernmentÂ services at the time of physical verification of the documents.
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in theÂ online test. The candidates have to appear for the online exam/physical measurement /drivingÂ test/endurance test to the above post at their own expenses.
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. Recognized institutions/Universities.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable forÂ rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test andÂ change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided by the Authority at a later date.
- The decision of the selection committee is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final andÂ binding of each candidate.
- Centres for examination will be Delhi/NCR region.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 08.07.2016 to 08.08.2016 (For Step-I) and 13.08.2016 for (For Step-II).police recruitment
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration- 08.07.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-I)- 08.08.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-II)- 13.08.2016
Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at SBI- 11.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form