Adv. No. : 04/2018
Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)
TPSC aka Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 409 Junior Medical Officer/GDMO. Apply Online before 30 June 2018 . TPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tpsc.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Junior Medical Officer/GDMO
No of post- 409
Pay Scale- 15600 – 39100/-
Grade Pay- 5400/-
Medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or Part-II of the Third schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Along with the application form candidates must submit of self attested photo copy of i. Allmark sheets, ii. Registration Certificate issued by appropriate authority,iii Experience Certificate (after completion of Internship) with clear mention starting date and end date iv Other document like educational qualification from Madhymik on words, Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship, Age proof Certificate However, original documents must be brought during interview for verification by the Commission.
- Dully signed API calculation sheet as per TPSC format which is available in the Commission’s website must be submitted by the candidate along with the application form.
- Candidate submitting application form in the online mode must upload all required documents as mentioned above or to be sent to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 19.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The Candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receive section,TPSC(purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
- The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
- Prescribed Form availability (For Offline):- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper)can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the
specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fees: -Group-A Posts:- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates andRs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:19-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:30-06-2018.
Interested Candidates may Apply online through the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in from 19.06.2018 to 30.06.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form