Advt No : 01/2018
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology(MNNIT)
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
MNNIT aka Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Invites applications for the post of 67 Visiting Faculty. Walk-in-Interview 25 June to 04 July 2018. MNNIT Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.mnnit.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Visiting Faculty
No of post- 67
Pay Scale- Rs. 40,000 — 45,000/-, Rs. 50,000 — 55,000/-
Master’s degree, Ph.D.
Important Instructions:bank jobs
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the prescribed Application Form and bring the same alongwith their original certificates and testimonials for personal discussion as per the schedule indicated above.Candidates are also required to bring Self attested Photo copies of relevant degree & experience certificate,passport size photograph alongwith proof of identification at the time of Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in Interview.
- Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the referred advertisement, before appearing in the Interview. If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear in the Interview who otherwise does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, use that as right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements. If at any stage it is found that documents are not correct the candidature will be cancelled irrespective of stage of process. The Institute reserves the right not to allow a candidate to appear in Interview if it is found that :[i] Minimum eligibility requirement are not fulfilled.[ii] False documentation has been done.[iii] Any other similar valid reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on the Institute website: www.mnnit.ac.in.The candidates are strictly advised to keep visiting the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
- The services of Visiting Faculty shall be liable to termination at any time by notice in writing given either by the Visiting Faculty to the appointing authority, or by the appointing authority to the Visiting Faculty. The period of such notice shall be one month, unless otherwise agreed to by the Institute and the Visiting Faculty.
- The other terms and conditions of the service of Visiting Faculty shall be such as may be specified by the appointing authority in the letter of appointment.
- Vacancies of PWD/ Ex-servicemen quota are horizontal and included in the total number of vacancies.Therefore, there will be no separate recruitment against PWD quota and it will be conducted simultaneously and adjusted against UR/SC/ST/OBC (NCL) category to which the candidates belong.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Government of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the date of Interview) and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in the Department of Personnel & Training, O M. No. 36033/1/2013-Estt. (Res), dated 30.09.2017.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General category candidates.
- The candidates should keep a regular watch for the related information on recruitment process available on the website only. No separate/ individual communication shall be sent.
Walk-in Date & Time:25-06-2018 to 04-07-2018 08:30 AM .
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of relevant degree & experience certificate, passport size photograph and original documents for verification.
click above to download
the employment notification