Advt. No. : 30/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
TNPSC aka Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 53 Draughtsman Grade III Vacancy 2018. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Draughtsman Grade III
No of post – 53
Pay Scale – 35400 – 1,12,400/- (Level 11)
Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training OR Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The rule of reservation of appointment is applicable to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of studies for the prescribed qualification is available. (Applicants claiming this reservation should have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and should have the certificate for the same. Having written the University examinations in Tamil language alone will not qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn, such turns shall be filled up by eligible Non-PSTM applicants, but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate shall be produced / uploaded by the applicant in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at www.tnpsc.gov.in which shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when called for by the Commission. [For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants’’]
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification / reduction with reference to vacancy position, at any time before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled up by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders pending on the Writ Petitions, if any, filed before the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As mentioned in Section 26 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows will not apply to this recruitment.
- As mentioned in Section 27(C) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Ex-Servicemen is applicable to this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled Persons who apply under other eligible category should submit / upload a copy of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability as per para 14(b) of “Instructions to Applicants’’ for their claim,when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any post
reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified Applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted within stipulated time when the documents are called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained.Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the application.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of submission of online application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail. All such events that occur after the submission of application and till the date of his / her selection and appointment shall be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to report on the part of applicant will be considered as suppression of material information and will attract suitable penal action.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation/ age / communal category / educational qualification / PSTM / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net or http://www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration’ (OTR) and ‘Applicant’s Dashboard’ are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One-Time Registration, applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate specified, if any and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:30-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:28-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 30.10.2018 to 28.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form