Advt. No: 61/2017-18
National Health Mission
1st Floor, DH&FW Services,
Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru–560009
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society invites applications from the eligible candidates for the various posts under National Health Mission. The posts are temporary and purely on contract basis. The application will be only through Google Form link provided in Department website karhfw.gov.in. Last date to submit your online application is 31/07/2017 by 5.30 PM.
NRHM Karnataka Job Details:
1.Post Name: Programme Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Immunization Field Volunteer
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20160/- (Per Month)
- For Programme Assistant: Any degree.
- For Immunization Field Volunteer: A graduate in any recognized University or A post graduate in master of social work (MSW).
- The candidates have to submit separate application for each post.
- The applications will only be through Google Form. Link is provided in Department website “www.karhfw.gov.in”. Hard copies of application will not be considered.
- Proficiency in Kannada Language (speaking, reading & writing).
- Proficiency in computers.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- The number of posts and places/districts are subject to variation.
- The selection will be made on Merit and Roaster basis.
- For any queries, contact 080-22341985 during office hours only.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
How to Apply NRHM Karnataka Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.karhfw.gov.in on or before 31.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form