Central Rice Research Institute
Central Rice Research Institute invites application for the post of 03 Senior Research Fellow. Walk-In-Interview 30 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: 25000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc.(Ag.) in Plant Breeding Genetics/ Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering / Plant Biotechnology or Master’s Degree holders with the integrated degrees like B.Tech & M.Tech.(5 years) or Ph.D.in any Branch of Science or Master Degree in Basic Sciences should have NET/GATE qualification and 02 years research experience.
Terms & Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards)/NET/GATE/Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/thesis and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no”objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk”in”interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
How to Apply for CRRI Cuttack Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with bio-data & Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate/ NET/ GATE/ Ph.D/ copy of M.Sc dissertation/ thesis and appear of a Walk-in-interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 30.12.2016 at 10.30 A.M