UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Obra Thermal Power Station,
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) invites application for the post of 04 MBBS Doctor/ Specialist Doctor . Walk-in-Interview 28 August 2017.
1.Post Name: MBBS Doctor/ Specialist Doctor
No.of Vacancy: 02 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.39600/- for MBBS Doctor & Rs.65000/- for Specialist Doctor
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS from a Medical college recognized by MCI/ UP Medical council along with Registration from MCI/ UP Medical Council for MO (General Duty) & MBBS from a Medical college recognized by MCI/ UP Medical council along with MD/ MS/ Diploma in respective specialist recognized by MCI/ UP Medical council for Specialist.
Note:latest karnataka govt jobs
Candidates are required to bring the following original Documents along with One set of self attested Photocopies of all the Certificates viz:
- Application addressed to SE(HQ), OBRA Thermal Power station, OBRA (Sonebhadra)-231219, mentioning the post and discipline applied for along with 3 Photographs and enclosed the duly filled format which is displayed at sl.No.5
- Age Proof (High School/ Equivalent Certificate) (Max. age 65 yrs. as on 01.07.2017) and must be physically and mentally fit for the medical services.
- MARK SHEETS OF ALL PROFESSIONAL Examinations.
- MBBS Degree.
- Registration with MCI/U.P. Medical Council.
- POST Graduare Degree/ Diploma along with registration certificate from MCI/U.P. Medical Council.
- Experience of having worked in a Hospital. (Not a Clinic)
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with Original & self-attested copies of relevant documents and 3 Photographs Send to SE (HQ), Obra Thermal Power Station, Obra (Sonebhadra)-231219.
Venue of Interview: Office of the Chief General Manager, Obra (Sonebhadra)-231219.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 28.08.2017 at 11.00 AM.
click above to download
the employment notification