Advt. No: WR-II/01/2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system.
POWERGRID owns and operates about 1,42,989 circuit kms of transmission lines at 800/765kV, 400kV, 220kV & 132kV EHVAC & +500kV HVDC levels and 226 sub-stations and also the transformation capacity of about 3,11,185 MVA as on 30th September 2017. This gigantic transmission network, spread over length and breadth of the country, is consistently maintained at an availability of over 99%.
POWERGRID Western Region Transmission System-II covering the states of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli requires bright, committed & energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) and Junior Officer Trainee (HR) for filling up current vacancies.
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Officer Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) and other norms in this advertisement fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- Qualifications acquired through Correspondence/Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Applications in which the essential qualification/ experience cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents asked for.
- All computation of Age, Qualification, Experience etc., shall be as on 25.01.2018. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- If any certificate etc., is issued in a language other than Hindi/ English, candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of document verification & pre-employment medical examination, if called for.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if POWERGRID come across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 05.01.2018 to 25.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 25.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form