THDC India Limited
THDC India Limited invites application for the post of 40 Engineers Trainees through GATE 2018. Apply Online before 31 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
THDC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineers Trainees
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts (Civil—15 , Electrical—15 & Mechanical—10)
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering or Technology.
Important Instructions:public sector recruitment
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
- Application window for THDC India Limited shall be open from 5th Jan 2018 to 31st Jan 2018.Candidates have to register themselves online at THDCIL website with details of their GATE -2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at Recruitment section of www.thdcil.co.in 3. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of
application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, their application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for verification at the time of Joining in THDC India Limited.
General Information and Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for THDCIL.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Mere issue of Registration No. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by THDC India Ltd. THDC India Ltd. will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of joining.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/B.Sc (Engg.) in the disciplines mentioned at Eligibility Criteria. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s and should be from Indian University/Institute
recognized and approved by AICTE and concerned regulatory bodies/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates working in Govt. organizations / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Joining. Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM) once filled in application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to THDCIL.
How to Apply THDC Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://thdc.gov.in form 05.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018
Last Date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 03.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form