ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/HR/O&M/01/2018
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL)
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), Nagpur a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Nagpur for Nagpur Metro Rail Project, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian Nationality from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s for Operation and Maintenance Department having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on regulars basis;
NMRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Section Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18500-25600/-
2.Post Name: Senior Station Controller
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16000-30770/-
3.Post Name: Senior Technician
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.13500-25520/-
- For Senior Section Engineer: BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- For Senior Station Controller: Diploma/BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- For Senior Technician: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant discipline from govt recognized university.
The selection method will comprise—Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
Schedule of Selection Process:
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of MAHA-Metro, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in MAHA-Metro’s nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standard can be seen on MAHA-Metro Website (Link–Career).
How to Apply Metro Rail Nagpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to the Addl. General Manager, MAHA Metro, Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur on or before 25.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification