Ministry of Railways
Government of India
Railway Recruitment Boards
Centralized Employment Notice No. 02/2015
Online Applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the following different Non Technical Popular Categories (Under Graduate) posts. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board, as mentioned in Para-15 General Instructions, till 23.59 hrs of closing date.
Railway Jobs Details:
1. Jr. Clerk cum Typist
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist
3. Commercial Clerk
4. Trains Clerk
5. Ticket Examiner
Age Limit: 18-29
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/ University/ Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
Examination Fee: Nil
How to Apply: Candidates can apply to any one RRB only through ONLINE application by visiting the website of RRB concerned. The website addresses of RRBs is given in Para 15. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website of RRB and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/submitted by him/her in ghe application is true.
Candidates are required to go to link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/ BIO_DATA etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/ preference for posts & Railway/ Production Unit, wherever applicable.
Note-I: The candidates are required to indicate their Post-wise and Railway-wise preferences very carefully. Options once exercised in the ONLINE application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained.
Note-II: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. (plese refer Para 1.06 Note also)
Notice-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Steps to Submit ONLINE Applications:
1. Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply (refer Para 15).
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application”Link.
3. Click on the “New Registration”link. Select RRB to which the candidate wishes to submit application and click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
4. Fill in the basic details viz. Name. Father’s name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address, mobile number and other details related to 10th/SSLC certificate etc. The details should match with that of 10th class certificate/mark sheet.
5. Visually Handicapped candidates / candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy/ candidates with one arm/ candidates with muscular weakness can avail the assistance of SCRIBE for writing answers on their behalf. Such candidates who wish to avail the facility of Scrive shall have to enter required details as per Annexure-10.
6. On submission of required details, an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID with a link for activation. On clicking the link, the registration number is generated and a confirmation page is displayed.
Date of Publication 22-08-2015
Last Date of Closing 21-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form