National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Advt. No. 18/2015
Applications are invited in prescribed Proforma for appointment of Marketing Assistants on Contract Basis for Real Estate Marketing Division.
A .NUMBER OF POST: 03
B. REMUNERATION: Rs.30,000/- P.M
C. UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE: Not more than 30 years
D. DUTY STATIONÂ Â Â : New Delhi
E. QUALIFICATIONÂ Â Â : Graduate from a recognizedÂ Â Â University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and / or 1-2 years PG Diploma course in Marketing Management / 1-2 years Multimedia / Web designing Certificate Course.
Duties & Responsibilities: The duties would include (but not limited to) following:-
1. To attend to the prospective buyers.
2. Lead generation.
3. Project discussions.
4. MIS report generation.
5. To maintain database of buyers.
6. To make follow-up calls.
7. Presentation to buyers.
8. E-Marketing /Tele Marketing.
9. Other duties entrusted from time to time by seniors
Brief Terms & Conditions For Engagement:
1. The engagement will be on contract basis initially for a period of one year, which can be extended further on mutual consent basis.
General Conditions For Interview:
1. Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
2. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information.
3. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
4. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONG WITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003(BETWEEN 09:30 AM TO 11:00 AM) ON 04.09.2015 (FRIDAY).
Last Date: 04-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification