Last Date:30 July,2019
Advt No : 17667-JAA/2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invites application for the post of 11 Junior Administrative Assistant. Apply Online before 30 July 2019. AIIMS Patna Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimspatna.org
Name of the post — Junior Administrative Assistant
No of post — 11
Pay Scale — 19900 – 63200/- Level – 2
12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
General Instructions:public sector recruitment
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Patna.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on ATIMS, Patna official website i.e. http://www.aiimspatna.org. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information is available on the website. The last date of online submission of applications will be 45’h day at 5. 00 P. M. from the date of publication in Employment News/Roj gar Samachar i.e. on 30′” July, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (on line payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date ofapplications failing which their application wil l be rejected.
- The On-line application will be closed on the 45’h day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 30′” July, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the on line application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he/she is required to fill the form separately through On-line mode only.
- The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID which you will bring to enter Examination Venu e and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in on line mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per AIIMS, Patna prescribed and in that case, the application will be rejected. The candidates are requested to be careful while uploading photo and signature.Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS Patna reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. ofindia rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Goverrunent of India Policy.
- Age and all other qualification will be counted as on the last date of submission of application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated- 10.06.2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning Mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Cenu·al Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by AIIMS, Patna. Candidates are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the examinations conducted by AIIMS, Patna in case they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PwD/EWS status apart from initiating criminal action against them.
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of disability as identified for that post as per Govt. of India instructions. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority as notified by the Government in prescribed format.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna) (officially Jayaprakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a medical college and medical research public university based in Patna, Bihar, India. The Institute will operate autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). Though the foundation stone for the 350-crore project (2004 estimate) was laid in 2004 during Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s tenure, the project was delayed owing to the power shift at the Centre and its cost has escalated from 3.35 billion (US$48 million) to 8.5 billion (US$120 million).The AIIMS, Patna, is under construction for more than eight years.  Its foundation was laid by the then vice-president, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004. In 2004, Central government decided to set up new AIIMS at Rishikesh, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
- AIIMS Patna is spread over 134 acres, comprising the main medical college campus on 100 acres and residential campus on 34 acres. It is located in Bhusaula village, 8 km from Patna Town (on NH- 139). The AIIMS, near Walmi institute at Phulwari Sharif, Patna started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court.
AIIMS Patna started its operations on 25 September 2012. AIIMS New Delhi, has been mentoring the two new AIIMS in Patna and Bhubaneswar, PGI Chandigarh has been mentoring AIIMS coming up in Rishikesh and Jodhpur, while JIPMER Puducherry has been overseeing the AIIMS in Bhopal and Raipur.Class of 2012 started in AIIMS Patna on 25 September 2012 with around 50 medical students had been admitted in AIIMS Patna.To start with, AIIMS Patna imparted training in four subjects to the 1st MBBS students– anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and community medicine. The first batch of students have completed their 41/2 years MBBS course and started their internship from January 2017. The institute also runs a 3 years BSc Nursing course, and has a separate nursing college building within its premises.
- 15 super speciality areas including cardiology, psychiatry, gastroenterology, nephrology (with dialysis), endocrinology and nuclear medicine have to be set up under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana in AIIMS Patna.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form