Employment Notice No:CMRL/HR/03/2017
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Admin Building, CMRL Depot,
Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu,
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent persons for the post mentioned below on contract basis for a period of 2 years. The engagement will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL
1.Name of the Post: Site Engineer (Civil)
No of Posts: 06
Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/-
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To carry out a variety of basic field duties at the job site related to project construction.
- Initiate progress and final payments with owners and subcontractors.
- Prepare daily reports as related to project progress and issues.
- Coordinate with contractors to ensure structures are built in conformance with the contract requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of contractors.
- Assist in carrying out basic field duties at the job site related to general construction.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 12-04-2017. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/ or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- The post is on contract for a period of 2 years. The same will be renewed only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidates.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised post and experience/ merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ curtail/ increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application from with one set of self attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community, latest passport size photograph and all the original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
Last Date: 22.04.2017