Last Date: 12th May 2017
Border Security Force
Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 21 Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical)’ Group-B, Non- Ministerial. Engineering (Electrical) (Combatised). Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BSF Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Pass three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering frorn an lnstitute recognized by the Central Govemment or State Covemment.
Note:latest karnataka govt jobs
- BSF will hold an All India Examination for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical) Group-`13′, Non – Gazetted, Non Ministerial, Engineering (Combatised) in Border Security Force for the year Â 2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, age, physical standards, physical efficiency test etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post, before applying. BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he is found not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria. The detailed advertisement is available on the BSF website www.bsf. nic.in.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for Govt. Servant/ OBC/ SC/ ST & Ex-Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of application.
- Central Government Employees/Servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application.
- Fee: Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) payable through Demand Draft/IPO in the name of the addressee where the application form is being submitted by the candidate. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, woman, BSF Candidates & Ex-Servicemen. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph, DD/IPO & two self addressed envelope of size 25 x 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs.40/- each send to relevant centers as per official Notification on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Publication: 12.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News