Last Date:25 Mar,2019
ITI Limited is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 11 contractual posts of Staff Nurses, Pharmacists and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 25-03-2019. Candidates must read all instruction carefully about eligibility criteria and keep ready their scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.After submission of online application, applicants must take print out of the application and send with photocopies of all certificates to the given address on or before 30-03-2019.
Name of the post – Staff Nurses,Pharmacists & Various
No of post – 11
Pay Scale – Rs.4,240-6,995/-,Rs.4040-6355/-
High School with Diploma in Nursing/Pharmacy/X-RAY Technician/Radiography.
General Information:police recruitment
- ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company & Multi Unit Central Public Sector undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the Country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of Telecom Products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and subscriber premises equipments. Besides offering the latest Telecom Solutions and customized support to a variety of Business, ITI has dedicated Network System Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipments and for undertaking turnkey Projects. As per revival plan, ITI is concentrating more on Manufacturing of diversified products in Defence and Railway Sectors and the manufacturing of Solar Equipments, NGN Products, GPON, LED Lighting Systems and more.
- Online Recruitment Application is spread over different sections. Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are advised to go through the relevant Advertisement available on the Company’s website (http://www.itiltd-india.com/careers)
- Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Candidates having Post-Qualification Experience will be given preference.
- Relaxation in Age and Experience may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.Upper age limit may be relaxed for deserving candidates. There is no Age Bar for Internal Candidates.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / ExServicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit latest certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India (not more than 06 months old at the date of Advertisement).
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for Competitive Aptitude/Technical test/Group task who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of Candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the posts. The No. of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirements of the company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- To and fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST & PWD Candidates from out-stations as per rules of the Company.
- Applications with insufficient information / incomplete will be rejected.
- The Applicants should apply through Proper Channel or attach hardcopy of NOC along with the Application Format.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts on or before 25-03-2019. Candidates must go through the detail notification and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must fill all detail carefully in online form and upload their passport size colour photograph and signature. After submission of online application, applicants must take print out and send hard copy of online form along with requisite self attested copies of all relevant documents to the given address on or before 30-03-2019.
- India’s first Public Sector Unit (PSU) – Government of India Established as a departmental factory in 1948. In 1950, our company ITI Private Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited company. Ever since, it has contributed significantly to the country’s national telecom network. With manufacturing facilities spread across five locations and a countrywide network of marketing/service outlets, the company offers a range of telecom products and total solutions covering the spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber Premises equipment.
- ITI joined vendors of Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology with the setting up of mobile equipment manufacturing facilities at its Mankapur and Rae Bareli Plants in 2005-06.
- The company is manufacturing a diverse range of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) products/solutions to hone its competitive edge in the convergence market by deploying its rich telecom expertise and vast infrastructure. Company is diversifying towards IOT, Smart city, Smart cards, Solar, other allied telecom products and services including turnkey project execution to offer solutions in diversified fields.
- Secure communications are the company’s forte networks for India’s Defence forces. Extensive in-house R&D work is devoted towards design and development of encryption solutions to Indian Defence forces.
- Multi-locational electronic assembly & mechanical manufacturing facilities accredited with ISO 9001:2015
- Countrywide marketing and customer support centers.
- In-house R&D for absorption of technology, indigenous development of products for in-house manufacturing.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form