Advt No. MRTS/E 322/26/Sports/2018-19
Metro Rail Kolkata
Applications are invited by Metro Rail Kolkata (Metro Rail Kolkata) from the eligible candidates only, as per given format for filling up 6 posts of Sports Quota.Candidates may submit their prescribed application form on or before the due date of 15-01-2019 .Candidates desirous of taking part in this selection process are advised to satisfy themselves that they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for the posts.
Name of the post – Sports Quota
No of post – 06
Pay Scale – Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900 – 2000
10th and ITI pass or 12th class with related sports certificate
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- Sports persons having higher Sports norms who have applied against the vacancies be considered for recruitment against the Grade Pay applied for only. In such cases the sportsperson has to give an undertaking that he/she will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievement he/she has acquired prior to joining Railways.
- Eligibility will be considered based on the sports achievement in the championship held on 01.04.2016 or afterwards and the sportsperson shall be a currently active player. For this purpose concluding day of the Championship will be taken into account. Performance in earlier Championship i.e. before 01.04.2016 will not be taken into consideration.
- The selection will be conducted through field trial.
- Attested Caste Certificate (from appropriate civil authorities in standard proforma with photograph) if any, should be enclosed.
- Metro Railway reserves the right to consider only those candidates who have the potential to strengthen Metro Railway’s existing teams on the basis of field trial conducted.
- For all candidates, except those mentioned in sub-para(ii) below, Rs.500/-( Rupees Five Hundred) only. This examination fees will not be refundable / transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women, Minorities* and economically backward classes, Rs.250/- ( Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- The Examination Fees is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO), payable at GPO, Kolkata, drawn in favour of “ FA&CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata”
- IPO issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the application form will be rejected.
- Application received with cash /cheque / Money Order/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamp / Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- Candidate must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO.
- Minority will mean Muslims, Christians, Shiks, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians(Parses).Economically backward classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand) per annum.
- Authorities Competent to issue income certificate for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes : ( as per format-A given below) a) District Magistrate or any other Revenue Officer upto the level of the Tahsildar.b) Sitting Member of Parliament of Loksabha for person of their own constituency.c) Sitting Member of Parliament of Rajyasabha for person of the District in which these MPs normally reside.
- BPL card or any other certificates issued by Central Govt. under a recognized poverty alleviation programme or MST issued by Railways.
- Kindly ensure to bring original documents for Date of Birth, Education Qualification, Sports achievements, Caste certificate etc. on the date of Trial/Interview without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the trial/interview.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be arranged.
- The candidate will have to bring their own kit and also two recent passport size photograph same as affixed on the application.
- The candidate may be required to stay during the selection trial for 2-3days for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- The Railway administration reserves the right to fix any date & venue for trial / interview, change in venue or postpone trial/interview for its own convenience.
- Non-fulfillment of any of the criteria mentioned in this advertisement will make the application liable for rejection.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC etc. is not applicable for sports quota recruitment.
- All or any of the terms and condition in the notification can be modified / cancelled without any notice.
- The application should be filled in the candidates own handwriting.
- Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will make the candidature liable for rejection
- Separate application with separate Postal Order to be submitted for each discipline/position
- Railway Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for.
- Mere calling / appearing for trial / interview etc. does not confer any right or claim for appointment.
- Names of successful candidates declare to be so by the competent authority will be publishedseparately.
- Railway Administration will not be held responsible for postal delay.
- For all candidates Rs.500/-only as application feesi. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Women have to pay Rs.250/- only. The Examination Fees is payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO), payable at GPO, Kolkata, drawn in favour of “ FA&CAO, Metro Railway, Kolkata”
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:15-01-2019.
Submit applications on or before 15-01-2019 . Application form duly completed must be accompanied by attested copies of Proof of date of Birth, Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate & PH certificate (if applicable).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form