Last Date:24th Jan 2019
Advt No : 09/2018
Hindustan Prefab Limited(HPL)
HPL aka Hindustan Prefab Limited invites application for the post of 17 Sr. Project Engineer & Sr. Engineer on Contract basis. Apply before 24 January 2018. HPL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… official website is www.hindprefab.in
Name of the post – Sr. Project Engineer & Sr. Engineer
No of post – 17
Pay Scale – 33,000/- PM
Degree in Civil & Electrical Engineering.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- Upper age limit as on 01.12.2018 for the position of Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical) is 35 Years.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of experience shall be 01.12.2018.
- Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining the contractual appointment in the Company.
- Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, an Civil Engineering Organization presently engaged in the field of Construction both Conventional and Prefab Technology with its Corporate Office at New Delhi and having Offices all over India is looking for result oriented Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical) on contract basis for its Project Sites (any location), Regional Offices and/or Head Office,
initially for a period of one year extendable by mutual consent. The total period of contract (including extended period) shall not be exceeded by 3 years. The requisite qualification and experience for the post of Sr. Project Engineer (Civil) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical).
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through Proper Channel or furnish “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority in case the initial period of one year is extended further.
- Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, medical reimbursement etc. as per rules of the Company for contractual employees.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement/qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview.
- Incomplete Applications in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
- HPL will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication due to postal or any other reason.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the Country or Abroad where the organization has its operations.
- Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage at recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age Limit [SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years and PWD- 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC)].
- The applicants may please note that the Government has given in principle approval of 100 % stake sale of the Organization.
- Intending eligible Candidates should send their applications in the attached format indicating name, address, qualification, experience, age alongwith CV and copies of certificates so as to reach the P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura,New Delhi-110014 on or before 24th January, 2019.
- Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL), one of the oldest CPSEs, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Housing & Urban affairs. Pioneer of Prefab technology in India – HPL was established as a Department in 1948, for meeting the housing needs of people who were migrated from Pakistan. Later HPL was incorporated as a company in the name of Hindustan Housing Factory Limited in 1953 and became a CPSE in 1955. On 9th March 1978, name of the company was changed to Hindustan Prefab Ltd (HPL).
- Over the years, HPL has built a wide range of civil engineering structures besides supplying pre-fabricated components for the building industry and Indian Railways, HPL was amongst the pioneers which introduced PRC railway sleepers, a technically feasible substitute to wood and steel railway sleepers. HPL was the first to produce pre-cast pre stressed concrete railway bridges girders for building railways bridges. HPL is credited with building large number of residential, industrial, and institutional structures using pre-cast concrete and prefabrication technique. Standing on the landscape of Delhi are structures made by HPL namely the, Ashoka Hotel, Palam Air Port Terminal Building, East and West Block in R.K. Puram, Vikas Bhawan in IP Estate to name a few, all using prefab building components. The Hotel Oberoi Intercontinental, the flagship Hotel of the Oberoi Group used precast concrete components manufactured by HPL.
- The HPL complex is located on a 28.639 acre plot of land in Jangpura, New Delhi. There is a railway siding inside the factory to facilitate HPL to ship with ease its products to the end user’s sites. However, since 2004 production of PRC railway sleepers, electricity poles and other prefab Civil engineering components has been suspended, as manufacturing thereof became economically unviable. In the alterative, to remain a going concern, HPL focused on securing project management contracts. today HPL is one of the leading CPSEs aiming to deliver hi-tech Project Management Consultancy services in civil construction projects which includes mass housing projects under various Govt. schemes, educational, hospitals and other institutional buildings of Central & State Govt. and their Agencies. The works entrusted to HPL are executed by ensuring quality and timely completion with both conventional and prefab technologies.
- HPL is one of the “Turnaround CPSE” as per Guidelines issued by the Government of India for declaring a sick CPSE as “Turnaround CPSE”. The financial restructuring of HPL was approved by the Govt. of India through conversion of Govt. Loan and interest as on 31.03.2008 amounting to Rs. 128 Crores into equity as financial restructuring without cash infusion. Consequent to the restructuring, HPL has not availed any budgetary support from the Government and has maintained a positive net worth.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to P&A Department, Hindustan Prefab Limited, Jangpura, New Delhi-110014 on or before 24 Jan 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form