Last Date:11 February,2019
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
BHEL aka Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites applications for the post of 38 Safety Officers Vacancy 2019. BHEL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.careers.bhel.in
Name of the post – Safety Officers
No of post – 38
Pay Scale – 62100/- (Per Month)
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Production or Industrial Engineering from recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates with Minimum 1 year full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from DGFASLI.
General Instruction:karnataka government jobs
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of One/Two years as stipulated above. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates should possess the required Job Specifications as on 23.01.2019.
- Candidates not having 2 year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience” need not apply.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No.on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. However, SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee, but will still be required to send their application form to the address mentioned below, in Point No.9.
- Processing Fee can also be paid online through SBI Collect, through the link:https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Instructions for remittance of fee through State Bank Collect is shown below:State of Corporate / Institution : “Tamil Nadu” Type of Corporate / Institution : “PSU-Public Sector Undertaking”PSU-Public Sector Undertaking Name: “BHEL PSSR, CHENNAI”Payment Category : “FTA-Processing Fee”
- After remittance of Fee through SB Collect, please note down the SB Collect Reference No for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application. Printout of e-Receipt for State Bank Collect Payment also need to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
- Category such as OBC, SC, ST should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
- OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under Unreserved category only.
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or http://careers.bhel.in
- Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or http://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 18.02.2019 and from far flung areas by 25.02.2019. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
- Address to which hard copy of application to be sent: Addl.General Manager(HR) BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region, 690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,Chennai-600035.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check their e-mails regularly for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro actual fare limited to Second class train fare from the starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organisation in the event of selection.
- Candidates should be of sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to medical examination by Company’s Doctor/Authorised Medical Practitioners/PTMO as per BHEL Medical Attendance Rules.
- Incomplete applications i.e. columns of the format not filled in or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or http://careers.bhel.in against this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable),J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc., along with their applications. However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of interview.
- One of the greatest challenges before the Government of India on attaining freedom in 1947 was to provide a strong base in infrastructure and capital goods for economic and industrial development. The Government under the leadership of Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru realized that there should be a large manufacturing base and adequate technically qualified personnel for sustained economic growth.
- Substantial increase in demand for power generating capacity was expected in the subsequent Five Year Plans being formulated by the Government of India, with the resolve to push the installed capacity in the country for power generation up to 1,00,000 MW by the turn of the century. Accordingly a decision was taken by the Government to set up three more plants for the manufacture of heavy electrical equipment.
- The first one was at Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) for high pressure boilers, the second one at Hyderabad (Telangana) for steam turbo generators and high pressure pumps and compressors – both of these with collaboration from Czechoslovakia and the third plant at Haridwar (Uttarakhand) with erstwhile USSR collaboration for large steam turbo generating sets and motors and also hydro generating sets including turbines and generators. These three newly conceived projects were part of Heavy Electricals (India) Limited for which the work was initiated at Bhopal. All the initial preparatory work was carried out from Bhopal till November 1964. Government decided to create a separate corporation for setting-up and managing these three units. Thus Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited was born and formally incorporated on 13th November, 1964.
- These three new plants went into production in the latter half of the sixties, focusing on generation equipment, in addition to the Bhopal plant, which had already been manufacturing thermal and hydro generator plants for customer orders from Electricity Boards.
- The plants under BHEL also made rapid progress. However, there was considerable overlap as also complementarities in the product profile and technologies of the two corporations. There was urgent need for rationalization of product profile, standardization of designs and engineering practices. Integration of the corporations would result in synergy and optimal use of resources.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form