Last Date:21 Feb,2019
Advt. No : 268/7153
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the post of 101 Faculty/ SR/ Tutor. Apply before 21 February 2019. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Name of the post – Faculty/ SR/ Tutor
No of post – 101
Pay Scale – 37,400-67,000/-, 15,600-39,100/-
General Conditions:government doctor jobs
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani (West Bengal).
- Application Process:- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by hard copy in prescribed format. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News / Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website).
- The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. In case, the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working day (up to 5.00 PM). Candidates who apply through online have to send the hard copy of their application in prescribed format along with signed copy of online application and self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of receipt of online application. The hard copy of application shall be enclosed with self attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets,MD/MS/DM/MCh or equivalent certificates/Marksheets, Teaching/Research Experiences Certificates etc as provided in the prescribed application format. Candidates have to submit hard copy of the application in the prescribed format as posted on our website. The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or research) etc. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognised by MCI/Govt. of India. The signed hard copy of application in prescribed format as mentioned above along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent by post within stipulated period. On-line application without receipt of hard copy application will not be considered.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Hard copy of application without online application will not be considered.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website,that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed and in that case, their application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
- OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under OH quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
- The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before online application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognised by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognised by the Govt. of India.
- The posts of Senior Residents will be regulated as per the provision of Residency Scheme. Both the posts of Sr. Resident and Demonstrators will be governed by CCS (Temporary) Rules and treated separately from faculty posts.
- Qualifications and Experiences: Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Selection Committee with prior approval of the Competent Authority. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may short-list candidates for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at time of Interview. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the Selection process.
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhubaneswar or any other place as decided by the Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi.
- In his Independence Day Speech on August 15, 2003, then prime minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee announced opening up of 6 AIIMS Hospitals at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) launched for up gradation of medicare facilities in underserved areas of the country besides providing quality medical education in super-specialty disciplines in these areas.
- The foundation stone of this institute in Bhubaneswar was laid by then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajapayee on July 15, 2003.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar was established as autonomous institution and institute of National importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Ordinance passed on 16th July, 2012.
- To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the underserved.To develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education to all medical colleges and other allied institutions in India.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form