Last Date:16 Apr,2019
University of Delhi
University of Delhi is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 20 contractual posts of Roll Out Support.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-04-2019. Candidates must read all instruction carefully about eligibility criteria and keep ready their scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Name of the post – Roll Out Support
No of post – 20
Pay Scale – Rs.25,000- 32,450/-
B.Sc./B.S./B.Voc./B.Tech./M.Sc./MS/MCA or degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Informatics / Engineering with 50 % marks.
General Condition:government jobs
- Applicants are required to apply online from 25-03-2019 to 16-04-2019 through the website http://research.iic.ac.in/project. No other mode of application will be accepted in any case. In case the candidate is applying for multiple positions, separate application form for each position has to be filled. However, candidates applying for multiple positions are required to mention the same e-mail id and contact number in all applications.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility. The same is available at http://research.iic.ac.in/project.
- Those candidates, whose application is successfully submitted, will be called for Interview or/and Skill & Aptitude Test. Only those candidates, who are shortlisted after the Interview and clear the Document Verification, will be selected.
- Date of Interview or/and Aptitude Test and Document verification will be informed after last date of submission of form. Document verification will be held on the date of Skill & Aptitude Tests and/or Interview. The same will be published at http://research.iic.ac.in/project. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly.
- The shortlisted candidates will be deployed on contract basis, initially for the period of twelve months (which may be further extended based on requirements/performance of the candidate). The Project Appointment Committee (PAC) reserves the right to terminate appointment at any time during the project without assigning any reason thereof.
- Final selection of candidates for hiring will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria. PAC reserves right to conduct written test or skill test for screening the candidate at any time during the process of selection, if felt necessary.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interview/ Skill & Aptitude Test/ Document Verification.
- The place of deployment will be Delhi/nearby places. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place outside Delhi as part of their job. They can be temporarily posted outside Delhi, if required.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution.
- Selected candidates will not be paid any other financial benefits like Medical, HRA and Transport etc. except consolidated salary. Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must bring at least one original Photo ID proof and all original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working)/ one passport size photo and their SELF ATTESTED photocopies on the day of the Document Verification for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/ Aptitude Test. The cut-off date for calculating age, qualifications, experience etc. will be the last date of submission of the form i.e. 25.03.2019. In case, last date is extended, the date of determining eligibility will not change.
- The name of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class X. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Class X, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
- Canvassing/trying to influence IIC/DU employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- PAC has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof
- The applicants are advised to visit the website http://research.iic.ac.in/project. regularly for schedule of Document verification/ Skill & Aptitude Test/Interview or any update. No separate communication shall be made in any other form.
- The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. As a collegiate university, its main functions are divided between the academic departments of the university and affiliated colleges. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. The university currently consists of 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The Vice-President of India serves as the University’s chancellor.
- DU is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, and Universitas 21, a global network of research-intensive universities.
- The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly of the British India. The University was originally to be named Prince Charles University, but Rai Kedarnath, counselor to the Chief Commissioner of Delhi and founder of Ramjas College, argued that if the university should fail, that would certainly antagonise the Prince. He suggested the name by which it is known today. Hari Singh Gour served as the university’s first Vice-Chancellor from 1922 to 1926. Only four colleges existed in Delhi at the time: St. Stephen’s College founded in 1881, Hindu College founded in 1899, Zakir Husain Delhi College (then known as The Delhi College), founded in 1692 and Ramjas College founded in 1917, which were subsequently affiliated to the university. The university initially had two faculties (Arts and Science) and approximately 750 students.
- The seat of power in British India had been transferred from Calcutta to Delhi in 1911. The Viceregal Lodge Estate became the residence of the Viceroy of India until October 1933, when it was given to the University of Delhi. Since then, it has housed the office of the vice-chancellor and other offices.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form