Last Date:13 June,2019
Advt. No. :38/2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
IISER Pune aka Indian Institute of Science Education and Research invites applications for the post of 09 Domain Analyst & Research Associate Vacancy 2019. IISER Pune Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.iiserpune.ac.in
Name of the post – Research Associate
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – 36,000/- (Per Month)
Ph.D. in any branch of life sciences / Bioinformatics /Interdisciplinary subjects or equivalent from arecognized university / Institute.
General Information:employment news
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project .
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process.Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph.
- The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
- The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.
- IISER Pune has initiated a 5 years Integrated Masters programme and a post-Masters PhD programme in Integrated Sciences in an intellectually vibrant atmosphere of research. Apart from classroom instruction, IISER builds student skills in areas such as scientific inquiry, problem solving, communication skills, computational sciences, electronics and instrumentation and workshop practices. IISER plans to develop advanced teaching and research labs where students will have the opportunity to pursue experiments as well as advanced research under the mentorship of world-class faculty. Eventually, this should make education and careers in basic sciences more exciting and rewarding.
- We dedicate ourselves to learn, teach and serve society through excellence, in education, research and public service, create learning and a working environment based on integrity, fairness, dignity and professionalism to provide equal opportunities for all and to develop and encourage a sense of environmental responsibility.
- Establish scientific institutions of the highest caliber where teaching and education are totally integrated with state-of-the-art research.
- Make learning of basic sciences exciting through excellent integrative teaching driven by curiosity and creativity.
- Entry into research at an early age through a flexible borderless curriculum and research projects.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form