Last Date:08 August,2019
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of 205 NCC Special Entry Scheme 47th Course Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to Registration & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – NCC Special Entry Scheme 47th Course
No of post – 50 Men & 05 Women
Pay Scale – 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Officers (Male & Female) shall be liable to serve for ten years. The said tenure, however, may be extendable by a further period of four years subject to their opting for the same and found eligible and suitable for extension of service as per terms of engagement issued from time to time. Officers who are desirous of seeking Permanent Commission may be considered for the same in the 10th year of service in accordance with the eligibility and suitability as per terms of engagement issued from time to time. Those offrs (Male & Female) seeking PC (Permanent Commission) but are not granted the same, may opt for extension of service. Officers found eligible and suitable for grant of extension of service as per terms of engagement issued from time to time, may be granted extension for a
period of four years on expiry of which they will be released from the Army.
- An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
- No ante date seniority will be granted.
- Short Service Commission Officers on release before or expiry of contractual length of service will carry reserve liability to serve the Army for five years plus two years on voluntary basis or up to the age of 37 years for women and 40 years for men whichever is earlier.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians.
Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his/her application, though successful at the Services Selection Board interview or medical examination, will not be inducted for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government. It is also applicable to the wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
- All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded “Post Graduate
Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
- The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense. In case the cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons
other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 11,067/- per week till Sep 2019, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. will be calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his/her stay at OTA, Chennai.
- The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of gentleman cadets/Lady cadets from OTA.
- How To Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details,Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application on last day.
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form