Last Date:20 Aug,2019
Advt. No. : 4/2019
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 361 Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2019. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post – Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff
No of post – 361
Pay Scale – 8600/-, 10700/-, 16800 – 24110/-, 20600 – 46500/-
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc.
General Information:public sector recruitment
- Candidates not fulfilling the requirements specified in this advertisement need not apply.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- FEMALE candidates only can apply for the post of Nursing Sister (Trainee).
- Selection/joining of the candidate will be subject to medical fitness as per rules of the company.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview/skill test/trade test.
- No Traveling Expenses would be payable to candidates called for Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Outstation candidates attending the Interview for Medical Executive posts will be reimbursed single to and fro AC 3 Tier Rail fare / Bus fare, alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges,if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Interview by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, attending the Skill Test / Trade Test for Para-Medical posts will be reimbursed single to and fro Sleeper Class Rail fare / Bus fare alongwith reservation and tatkal booking charges, if any from the normal place of correspondence to the place of Skill Test / Trade Test by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s), provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- SAIL/RSP reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature or the whole process of written test / interview / skill test / trade test, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification through Distance Mode/Correspondence Course/Off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce Civil Equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview / skill test / trade test.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi/Odia, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- Posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/RSP reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto; in which case Rourkela Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
- The advertisement is available at SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes, if any.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
- Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of Ereceipt of Application Fee and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore (US$6.83 Billion) for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 74,719 employees (as of 01-Sep-2018). With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the largest steel producer in India and one of the largest steel producers in the world. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
- SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernisation programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), Centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
- SAIL traces its origin to the Hindustan Steel Limited (HSL) which was set up on 19 January 1954. HSL was initially designed to manage only one plant that was coming up at Rourkela.
- For Bhilai and Durgapur Steel Plants, the preliminary work was done by the Iron and Steel Ministry. From April 1957, the supervision and control of these two steel plants were also transferred to Hindustan Steel. The registered office was originally in New Delhi. It moved to Calcutta in July 1956, and ultimately to Ranchi in December 1959.
- A new steel company, Bokaro Steel Limited (Bokaro Steel Plant), was incorporated on 29 January 1964  to construct and operate the steel plant at Bokaro. The 1 MT phases of Bhilai and Rourkela Steel Plants were completed by the end of December 1961. The 1 MT phase of Durgapur Steel Plant was completed in January 1962 after commissioning of the Wheel and Axle plant. The crude steel production of HSL went up from 1.58 MT (1959–60) to 1.6 MT. The second phase of Bhilai Steel Plant was completed in September 1967 after commissioning of the Wire Rod Mill. The last unit of the 1.8 MT phase of Rourkela – the Tandem Mill – was commissioned in February 1968, and the 1.6 MT stage of Durgapur Steel Plant was completed in August 1969 after commissioning of the Furnace in SMS. Thus, with the completion of the 2.5 MT stage at Bhilai, 1.8 MT at Rourkela and 1.6 MT at Durgapur, the total crude steel production capacity of HSL was raised to 3.7 MT in 1968–69 and subsequently to 4 MT in 1972–73. IISCO was taken over as a subsidiary in 1978 and later merged in 2006.
- The Ministry of Steel and Mines drafted a policy statement to evolve a new model for managing industry. The policy statement was presented to the Parliament on 2 December 1972. On this basis the concept of creating a holding company to manage inputs and outputs under one roof was mooted. This led to the formation of The Steel Authority of India Ltd. The company, incorporated on 24 January 1973 with an authorised capital of ₹2,000 crore (US$280 million), was made responsible for managing five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Bokaro, Durgapur, Rourkela and Burnpur, the Alloy Steel Plant and the Salem Steel Plant. In 1978 SAIL was restructured as an operating company.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form