Last Date: 13 March, 2017
Cochin Port Trust
Cochin Port Trust invites application for the post of Managing Director for Sagarmala Development Company Ltd. Apply before 13 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Port Trust Job Details:
1.Post Name: Managing Director
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.75000-90000/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a graduate degree and MBA with good academic record from a University recognised by AICTE will be desirable and Experience of handling PPP projects would also be desirable.
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- All qualifications should be recognised by UGC/AICTE/AIU (GOI).
- Additional weightage may be given to candidates having additional relevant qualifications.
- Appointment shall be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Company.
- The Company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit application well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in transit. Application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address/change of center for interview shall not be entertained.
- The Company has the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of Company shall be final.
- The Company has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of Company shall be final in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the Candidate in the application form.
- Any changes/modifications in the advertisement will be placed on the website of Ministry of Shipping/IPA only. Candidates applying for the post are advised to visit the websites regularly for updates.
How to Apply for Cochin Port Trusts Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested Photocopies of all certificates/testimonials send to Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1 st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, BhishamPitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003 on or before 13.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 13.03.2017