EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.CMRL/HR/01/2018
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent persons for the under mentioned posts on contract. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
1.Name of the post- Site Engineer
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.40,000/-
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Character & Antecedents:government jobs
- The success in the above stated selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless CMRL is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Concessions & Relaxations:
- The maximum age limit prescribed for the appointment does not apply to a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribe or to any of the Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities or Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Class (Muslim).
- The age limit prescribed shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribes and two years in respect of candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Classes (Muslim).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules or in the special rules for the various State and Subordinate Services, a Differently Abled Person shall be eligible for an age concession upto ten years over and above the age limits prescribed for the appointment to post by direct recruitment only, provided the applicant is otherwise fully suitable and the disability is not such as would render his incapable of efficiently discharging the duties of the post for which the candidate is selected.
- The contract will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality/ expertise in the relevant field.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 03-02-2018
Registration commence from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
click above to download
the employment notification