Last Date:9 June,2019
Advt. No. 02/2019
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel)
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel) has invited application from eligible candidates to apply online for 10 posts of Management Trainees through UGC NET Examination of June-2019.Interested Candidates are required to apply online through provided facility from 20-07-2019 to 09-08-2019. Candidates should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied post. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Management Trainees(HR & Marketing)
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs 20600 – 46500
Bachelors Degree in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work with min 60% marks.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Only online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- All educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India.All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- In case University/ Institute does not have norms for converting CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the candidate should submit documentary proof to that effect. In such cases, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- The candidates are advised to ensure, while applying, that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- If more number of candidates apply, RINL reserves the right to restrict number of candidates for the propose of Personal Interview.
- Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once entered in the Online Application Form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of personal interview failing which their applications will be rejected
- Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of personal interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being Medically Fit as per the prescribed Company’s Medical Rules.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further communication.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by Company as and when warranted.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the organizational needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, personal interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and debarred from future recruitments also.
- The candidates selected against this advertisement shall be liable to be posted anywhere in the plant including any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged to Vigilance Department on Toll Free No. 1800 425 8878 and/or on website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us”-Vigilance.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As per the RINL Recruitment policy, the marks obtained by individuals in the selection process, other than selected candidates, shall not be disclosed to the public till the Recruitment process is completed and all the vacancies are filled.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant is a Navaratna PSE under the Ministry of Steel. Visakhapatnam Steel Plant fondly called Vizag steel. It is the first shore based Integrated Steel Plant in the country and is known for its quality products delighting the customers. It is a market leader in long products and it caters to the needs of diverse Industrial sectors. It is the first Steel plant to be certified ISO 9001:2008 (presently2015), ISO 14001:2004 (presently2015), OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standards. It is also the first PSE to be certified ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management Systems and has acquired CMMI Level 3 Certification for s/w development.
- The original 3.0 mtpa plant, commissioned in 1992, has been operating above its rated capacity at high levels of operational efficiency and consistently making profits for more than a decade. The plant has been recently expanded to 6.3 mtpa of liquid steel with an investment of Rs.12,300 crs. RINL has also taken up modernization of its existing units with an investment of Rs.4,000 crs which would further increase the capacity to 7.3 mtpa by 2017. As a part of its business diversification strategy, RINL is in the process of setting up the largest Forged Wheel Plant at Rae Bareli; Transmission Line Tower Manufacturing unit at Visakhapatnam; Iron Ore Slurry Pipeline from Nagarnar to Visakhapatnam; Pelletization Plant at Visakhapatnam, etc.
- RINL, VSP has been a forerunner in the exploring new technologies in steel making and stands tall in its stature being the pioneer of various new techniques in the field. Be it the use of Pulverised Coal Injection in Blast Furnace or the circular coolers in Sinter Plant, VSP has successfully implemented a plethora of new technologies to keep pace with the time and be ahead of it. New techniques coupled with skilled and experienced implementation has enabled it to make a mark of itself, the mark of Quality, excellence and the urge to cover the extra mile to bring utmost customer satisfaction.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form