Last Date:12 Apr,2019
VACANCY NOTICE NO. 2019/RVNL/20-S&T
RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL)
RVNL aka RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED invites applications for the post of 02 GENERAL MANAGER (S&T) Vacancy 2019. RVNL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://www.rvnl.org/
Name of the post – GENERAL MANAGER (S&T)
No of post – 02
Pay Scale – Rs.32900-58000/-,Rs.29100-39100/
FOR GM (ELEC): SAG/IRSSE OR SG/IRSSE OFFICERS WITH ATLEAST 17 YEARS OF GR. ‘A’ SERVICE/For DGM OFFICERS OF S&T DEPTT. HOLDING SUBSTANTIVELY.
General Information:andhra pradesh government jobs
- ORGANIZATION : RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LTD. (RVNL)
- TITLE & NO. OF POSTS GENERAL MANAGER (S&T)
- DURATION : FIVE YEARS SUBJECT TO GOVT’S APPROVAL FOR EXEMPTION TO RVNL FROM THE RULE OF IMMEDIATE ABSORPTION BEYOND 31/12/2018.
- NOTE : CUT OFF DATE FOR AGE AND ELIGIBILITY WOULD BE RECKONED AS ON CLOSING DATE OF VACANCY NOTICE
- WEB ADDRESS : www.rvnl.org – Opportunities– Career Opportunities
- CANDIDATES MAY APPLY THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL FOR SELECTION ON DEPUTATION BASIS TO THE ABOVEMENTIONED VACANCIES IN THE PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AVAILABLE AT THE WEB ADDRESS INDICATED ABOVE. ZONAL RAILWAYS ETC. MAY FORWARD THE APPLICATIONS OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH VIGILANCE/DAR CLEARANCE AND APARs TO CORPORATE OFFICE/RVNL, NEW DELHI. A SCANNED COPY OF THE DULY FILLED IN AND SIGNED PROFORMA IN PDF FORMAT MAY ALSO BE SENT BY CANDIDATE THROUGH E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To bridge the infrastructure deficit on Indian Railways, the then Prime Minister, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee announced National Rail Vikas Yojana (NRVY) on 15th August 2002 in his address from the Red Fort. NRVY was formally launched by Hon’ble PM on 26th December 2002. To implement NRVY, RVNL was incorporated as an 100% owned PSU of Ministry of Railways (MoR) on 24-1-2003 with the twin objectives of raising extra-budgetary resources and implementation of projects relating to creation and augmentation of capacity of rail infrastructure on fast track basis. RVNL became fully functional by March 2005.
- RVNL functions as an extended arm of the Ministry of Railways working for & on behalf of MoR. It is empowered to act as an Umbrella SPV to undertake project development, resource mobilization etc. directly or by creating project specific SPVs or by any other financing structure found suitable. RVNL’s mandate includes mobilization of extra budgetary resources through a mix of equity, and debt from banks, financial institutions, multilateral agencies like Asian Development Bank and bilateral agencies for project execution through PPP by formation of project specific SPVs for Port and Hinterland connectivity. RVNL can enter into and carry on business relating to creation and augmentation of capacity of rail infrastructure on fast track.
- In August 2004, it was decided that the issue of raising funds from the market to meet capital expenditure required for execution of projects by RVNL will be entrusted to IRFC. Accordingly, the focus of raising EBR for projects by RVNL has been on creation of project specific SPVs which are discussed in Para 2 below.
- RVNL has been granted Mini Ratna-I status on 19-9-2013.
- The paid up Equity Capital of the Company is Rs 2085 crore.
- A consolidated management fee (inclusive of supervision charges) based on the average supervision charges allowed to Zonal Railways (8.5%).
- RVNL pays dividend to MoR on the savings out of the consolidated management fee. For 2017-18, Rs 167.0 crore was paid as dividend and Rs 34.0 crore as tax on dividend which is 2.88% of project execution cost. Thus, the effective management fee of RVNL was only 5.62%.
- Entire activities are been executed through 28 Project Implementation Units (PIU) spread over whole country. Through the PPP route RVNL has already established 6 SPVs and is in the process of creating another SPV for rail connectivity to Rewas Port. RVNL is also equity partner of 10% in an SPV with 12 major ports under Ministry of Shipping to undertake rail related projects and activities in these ports (India Port Rail Company Ltd).
- High Speed Rail Corporation of India Ltd (HSRC), a fully owned subsidiary of RVNL, was incorporated in July 2012. This has been entrusted with conducting the feasibility studies for HSR corridors of Diamond Quadrilateral, its diagonals and Delhi-Amritsar route.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form