Last Date:9 May,2019
Advt. No. 02/2019
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (Vizag Steel)
Vizag Steel has invited application from eligible candidates to apply online for 10 posts of Management Trainees through UGC NET Examination of June-2019.Interested Candidates are required to apply online through provided facility from 20-07-2019 to 09-08-2019. Candidates should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied post. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Management Trainees HR & Marketing
No of post – 10
Pay Scale – Rs 20600 – 46500
Bachelors Degree in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work with min 60% marks.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Only Indian nationals need to apply
- Only online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- All educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India.All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- In case University/ Institute does not have norms for converting CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the candidate should submit documentary proof to that effect. In such cases, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- The candidates are advised to ensure, while applying, that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- If more number of candidates apply, RINL reserves the right to restrict number of candidates for the propose of Personal Interview.
- Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once entered in the Online Application Form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of personal interview failing which their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of personal interview.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being Medically Fit as per the prescribed Company’s Medical Rules.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further communication.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by Company as and when warranted.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the organizational needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason what so ever
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, personal interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and debarred from future recruitments also.
- The candidates selected against this advertisement shall be liable to be posted anywhere in the plant including any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged to Vigilance Department on Toll Free No. 1800 425 8878 and/or on website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us”- Vigilance.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M or e-mail to email@example.com
- As per the RINL Recruitment policy, the marks obtained by individuals in the selection process, other than selected candidates, shall not be disclosed to the public till the Recruitment process is completed and all the vacancies are filled.
- Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010. Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced.
- On 17 April 1970, the Prime Minister of India, the Indira Gandhi, announced the government’s decision to establish a steel plant at Visakhapatnam. With the offer of assistance from the government of the erstwhile USSR, a revised project evolved some years later. A detailed project report for a plant with a capacity of 3.4 Mtpa was prepared in November 1980 and in February 1981, a contract was signed with the USSR for the preparation of working drawings of coke ovens, blast furnace and sinter plant. The blast furnace foundation was laid, with first mass concreting, in January 1982. The construction of the local township was also started at the same time.
- In the 1970s, Kurupam Zamindars donated 6,000 acres of land for Vizag Steel Plant. A new company Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) was formed on 18 February 1982. Visakhapatnam Steel Plant was separated from SAIL and RINL was made the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant in April 1982.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form