Last Date:15 July,2019
Advt No : AIIMS Bhopal/RVL/2019/01
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Bhopal (Madhaya Pradesh)
AIIMS Bhopal aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invites applications for the post of Lab Technician. Walk-in-Written Test 15 July 2019. AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Name of the post — Lab Technician
No of post — 01
Pay Scale — 29200 – 92300/- Level -5
B.Sc./ Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
- These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to Regional Virology Laboratory and appointment to Regional Virology laboratory will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal.
- The assignment will be governed as per the rules / instructions received from the ICMR / DHR / competent authority from time to time. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR/DHR or for continued contractual appointment.
- The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural research projects as amended from time to time.
- No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test.
- The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment,he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of written examination, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
- Interested candidates may appear for Written Test along with prescribed application form and original, self-attested copies of eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate at the time of Written Test.
- AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- To establish a centre of excellence in medical education, training, health care and research imbued with scientific culture, compassion for the sick and commitment to serve the under served.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form