Last Date:30 June,2019
Advt No:SHFWS/ 2019/189
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WB Health)
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites applications for the posts of 28 DEIC Manager. Apply Online before 30 June 2019. WB Health Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of the post — DEIC Manager
No of post — 28
Pay Scale — 20,400/- (Per Month)
Bachelor in Physiotherapy or Bachelor in Occupational Therapy or Bachelor in Prosthetic Orthotics or B.Sc. Nursing.
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Eligible candidates should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Department’s Website from 11 am of 20th June, 2019 to Midnight of 5th July, 2019 for the mentioned positions. Only online applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application fees of 2100/ for Unreserved category and Z50/ for Reserve categories (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD) have to be deposited through on-line/off-line mode. The amount is non-refundable (Details of on-line/off-line mode, payment details and important dates are given in General Information point no. 7 &8)
- If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must be completed within the first date of online application.
- Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form (printed within the last date of on¬line application), should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. No need to send Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form by post.
- On-line registration No. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration no. in future.
- No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
- The online deposition of application fees can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface. If the payment is successful, the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for final submission of the application form by using the application id already received at the time of Registration.If the candidate wants to submit the requisite fee through offline mode he/she can do so with system generated e-challan. The fee can be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the print out of the system generated e-challan after duly filling up the three parts of the challan. Out of the three parts of the challan, bank will keep one part and hand over the other two parts to the candidate. Candidates must preserve both copies with him/her for future reference.The candidates can complete the procedure of final submission of application form within 2 subsequent working days from the date of deposition of the offline fees by using the application id already received at the time of Registration along with the transaction id obtained from the bank.Please do not deposit fee in more than one mode or more than once in one mode.
- Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for the above mentioned positions, till the first date of online application.
- The candidates, if found ineligible after verification process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
- The decision of the competent authorities regarding the recruitment is final.
- Applicants are requested to visit www.wbhealth.qov.in at the URL “On-line Recruitment” for on-line applications and URL “Recruitment” for information/instruction issued from time to time.
- Interested candidates may apply online through the WB Health’s website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ from 20 .06.2019 to 30.06.2019.
- The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
- About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister and Minister-in-charge, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal – Smt. Mamata Banerjee
Office Telephone Number – +91 33-2214-5555
- Hon’ble Minister-of-State, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal – Chandrima Bhattacharya
Office Telephone Number – +91 33-2357-7917
- Additional Chief Secretary – Sri Rajiva Sinha, IAS Office Telephone Number – +91 33-2357-5899
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form