Last Date:18 February,2019
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
BHEL aka Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites applications for the post of 80 Engineers & Supervisors Vacancy 2019. BHEL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.careers.bhel.in
Name of the post – Engineers & Supervisors
No of post – 80
Pay Scale – 34680/-, 62100/- (Per Month)
General Instructions:karnataka government jobs
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for a maximum period of Two Years. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Candidates not having relevant 2 year post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. (Note: 2 Year Post Qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, if any.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates at the time of Interview.
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by means of a Bank DD drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. However, SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee, but will still be required to send their
application form to the address mentioned below, in Point No.10.
- Processing Fee can also be paid online through SBI Collect, through the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- After remittance of Fee through SB Collect, please note down the SB Collect Reference No for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application. Printout of e-Receipt for State Bank Collect Payment also need to be taken and submitted along with the downloaded application form.
- Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWSs should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
- OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under Unreserved category only.
- Candidates applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19.01.2019. Such candidates should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family” in the prescribed format (as available in our website), from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, along with their application and at the time of interview.
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in
- Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 25.02.2019 and from far flung areas by 04.03.2019. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check their e-mails regularly for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro actual fare limited to Second class train fare from the starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organisation in the event of selection.
- Candidates should be of sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to medical examination by Company’s Doctor/Authorised Medical Practitioners/PTMO as per BHEL Medical Attendance Rules.
- Incomplete applications i.e. columns of the format not filled in or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website www.bhelpssr.co.in or https://careers.bhel.in against this advertisement will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to enclose self-certified copies of all the relevant documents in support of date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable), J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc., along with their applications.
However, supporting documents in original as prescribed will be required for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature / service are liable for rejection/termination without notice.
- One of the greatest challenges before the Government of India on attaining freedom in 1947 was to provide a strong base in infrastructure and capital goods for economic and industrial development. The Government under the leadership of Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru realized that there should be a large manufacturing base and adequate technically qualified personnel for sustained economic growth.
- The country’s planners recognized that adequate supply of electric power was a precondition for long term industrial growth. This could be sustained only with a strong domestic power equipment industry. Accordingly, the Planning Commission recommended initiating steps towards setting up a factory for the manufacture of all types of heavy electrical equipment required for various projects.
- As a result, the Government of India signed an agreement on 17th November, 1955, with Associated Electrical Industries (AEI), UK, for the establishment of a factory at Bhopal complete in all respects for the manufacture of heavy electrical equipment in India. The company was registered as Heavy Electricals (India) Limited (HE(I)L) in the Public Sector under the Ministry of Industry and Commerce on 29th August, 1956.
- Substantial increase in demand for power generating capacity was expected in the subsequent Five Year Plans being formulated by the Government of India, with the resolve to push the installed capacity in the country for power generation up to 1,00,000 MW by the turn of the century. Accordingly a decision was taken by the Government to set up three more plants for the manufacture of heavy electrical equipment.
- The first one was at Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) for high pressure boilers, the second one at Hyderabad (Telangana) for steam turbo generators and high pressure pumps and compressors – both of these with collaboration from Czechoslovakia and the third plant at Haridwar (Uttarakhand) with erstwhile USSR collaboration for large steam turbo generating sets and motors and also hydro generating sets including turbines and generators. These three newly conceived projects were part of Heavy Electricals (India) Limited for which the work was initiated at Bhopal. All the initial preparatory work was carried out from Bhopal till November 1964. Government decided to create a separate corporation for setting-up and managing these three units. Thus Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited was born and formally incorporated on 13th November, 1964.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form