Advt. No.: IIA/7/2017/6
Indian Institute of Astrophysics
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution of the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Allied Physics. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bangalore and CREST Campus at Hosakote, Bangalore. It operates field stations at Kavalur & Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu, Gauribidanur in Karnataka, and Leh/Hanle in Jammu & Kashmir.
Adaptive Optics (AO) is a real time image restoration technology to overcome the limitations imposed by atmospheric turbulence on the quality of telescope imaging. An efficient AO system can vastly improve the resolution and sensitivity of the telescope, bringing its performance close to the difÂ¬fraction limit.
IIAP Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/-
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Optical Engineering/ Instrumentation) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) from a reputed University.himachal government jobs
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment is purely temporary on contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment. No claim whatsoever for regular employment in the Institute shall be entertained.
- The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of one year and extendable for one more year subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
- The remuneration indicated is a consolidated and is inclusive of all allowances.
- There will be annual increase based on satisfactory performance.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed applications.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train / bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute has the right to limit the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview/ appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply IIAP Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iiap.res.in from 21.06.2017 to 19.07.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form