Advt No.: NJA/Adm./Rect/2017/02
National Judicial Academy
Bhadbhada Road, P.O. Suraj Nagar
The National Judicial Academy provides national level judicial education to judges from across the country; undertakes research into justice and judicial institutions; and develops policy recommendations to strengthen the administration of justice. Established by the Supreme Court of India as an Autonomous Body chaired by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, NJA is fully funded by the Government of India. NJA’s home is a state-of-art world class 62 acre campus located on a picturesque hill-top in the outskirts of Bhopal, overlooking Bhopal’s famous lakes.
NJA seeks well qualified and hardworking candidates to fill a number of posts on deputation or contract or re-employment basis.
Applications, complete in all respect, should be received by NJA (in person/by post/by courier) in a sealed cover addressed to: The Registrar(Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) latest by 25.07.2017. The candidate should super scribe the name of the post applied for on the top of envelop.
NJA Job Details:
1.Post Name: Attendant
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification: Matric Passed with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- The incumbents opting for deputation must send their application through proper channel with ‘No Objection Certificate’ and CR Dossier/ Attested copies of the ACR/APAR of the applicant for the last five year from the employer, with an advance copy to NJA. The terms and conditions of the deputation service will be governed by Government of India’s Rules applicable in this regard.
- Age Limit : (i) Minimum age — 18 years., Upper age limit — for contract / deputation upto 56 years.
- The cutoff date for determining age will be the closing date of application submission.
- The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extra curricular activities caste certificate etc. along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed). If applying for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to attend aptitude/ skill test/interview.
- The Academy reserves its right to reject incomplete applications or applications received after the due date.
- The mode of selection will be either through aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
How to Apply NJA Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extra curricular activities caste certificate etc. along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed) send to The Registrar(Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 25.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 25.07.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form