Application on prescribed Proforma for the below mentioned categories of Civil Engg. department in Construction Organization of Northern Railway are invited for re-engagement…
1.Name of the post- Civil Engineering Deptt
No of post- 83
Pay Scale- As per rules
- Retired Railway employee from Civil Engg. Department who have not achieved 64 years 6 months on the closing date of notification (to ensure at least Six months service is available after re-engagement) will be eligible for re-engagement purpose.A. Employee should not have retired under LARSGESS/Voluntarily.B. Employee should not have been compulsorily retired or removed/terminated etc.C. Employee should be medically fit for the category for which applying for.
- The monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged be determined by reducing pension from his /her last pay drawn(i.e Basic Pay + DA).
- The present scheme of re-engagement of retired employee is upto 01.12.2019 unless extended further by Railway Board. All the re-engagement staff should be discharged immediately on joining of selected candidates from RRB’s or on completion of 65 years, or, in case of unsatisfactory service, whichever is earlier.
- To Senior Personnel Officer/Engg., Northern Railway, Headquarters Office,Baroda House, New Delhi latest by dated: 29.06.2018 through registered post only.Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelope. The administration shall not be responsible for delay of the Dak receipt.
- (a) Application in the prescribed Proforma with photo duly self- attested.(b) Self attested photo copy of pension payment order.Â© Self attested photo copy of Service Certificate.
- Suitability of the candidates will be adjudged by committee nominated for the purpose. The selected candidate must obtained medical fitness required for the posts before re-engagement.
Last Date:29-06-2018.upsc notifications
Interested Candidates apply in Re-engagement of retired Railway staff in Civil Engg. Deptt in the Construction Organization/Northern Railway/Kashmere Gate/ Delhi.before -29.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification