India Post Payments Bank Limited((IPPB)
IPPB aka India Post Payments Bank Limited invites Application for the post of 48 Chief Manager & AGM. Apply Online before 22 June 2018. IPPB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.indiapost.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Chief Manager & AGM
No of post- 48
Pay Scale- 59170 — 66070/-, 50030 — 59170/-
Education Qualification :
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India and relevant Experience.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION:government doctor jobs
- Those candidates who are visually impaired or affected by cerebral palsy with loco-motor impairment and whose writing speed is affected can use own
scribe at own cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Please ensure you are eligible to use a scribe as per the Government of India rules governing the recruitment of Persons with Disabilities.
- The candidate will have to arrange his own scribe at his own cost.
- The scribe can be from any academic discipline.
- Both, the candidate as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the
scribe, confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. Further, in case it later transpires that s/he did not fulfill any of the laid-down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled,irrespective of the result of the examination.
- Such candidate who uses a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination (Visually impaired candidates who do not use scribe will also be eligible).
- Visually Impaired candidates under Blind/Low Vision, who use scribe, may skip the non-verbal questions, if any, in Test of Reasoning and questions on
Table/Graph, if any, in Test of Quantitative Aptitude. The candidates will be awarded marks for such Section based on the overall average in other
Sections of the respective test.
- Please fill up the DECLARATION and submit along with the call letter.
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:08-06-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:22-06-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in from 08.06.2018 to 22.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form