Employment Advertisement No. 03/2018
MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION CO. LTD.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest
transmission utilities in India, Our transmission network covers 46,569 CKM lines, 662 EHV S/S and 1,24,321 MVA transformation capacity. It has a plan to establish a robust transmission network with MVA addition of 30,196 MVA by 2023. This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter regional as well as intra-regional electric power
transmission system in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the country.
POST AND VACANCY:
MSETCL invites applications from young, dynamic and energetic candidates for filling the following post on Contract Basis:
Name of the post- Assistant Law Officer
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.68,725/-
GENERAL CONDITIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen.
- Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the
stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification and satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Marathi.
- It is responsibility of the candidate to submit all the required documents/ certificates along with Application Form. Failure to submit the same may lead to disqualification.
- Employees working in Government / Semi. Government Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview if shortlisted.
- Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application must be submitted in the Proforma given in this advertisement in a same order preferably typewritten on fullscape paper. All items of the application should be filled properly.
- The attested copies of certificates in support of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience specifically showing date of joining and relief, posts held, Enrolment Certificate with BAR Council of Maharashtra & Goa and BAR Council of India and Original Demand Draft etc. should be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
- While applying for the post, if required, candidates may attach a separate sheet duly signed in the same format as given in the application form showing the detailed experience such as Court of Law, designation/post held, etc for various positions of working indicating specific period therein.
- The envelope containing application and copies of testimonials should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Law Officer — Advt. No. 03/2018”.
click above to download
the employment notification