Advt No : R/SN/53(1)/2018
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board(WBHRB)
WBHRB aka West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application for the post of 7615 Staff Nurse. Apply Online before 26 September 2018. WBHRB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is www.wbhrb.in
Name of the post — Staff Nurse Grade II
No of post — 7615
Pay Scale — 7100 — 37600/-
Diploma in GNM / Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / Post B.Sc. (Nursing) course.
- Candidates have to upload the Nursing Council Registration Certificates.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- Age ,as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
- The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for;
- If in service, the No-Objection Certificate from the competent authority has to be submitted.
- Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable. No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule,1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) are not required to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- In case, any of the statements made in the application found subsequently false, his/ her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination, his/ her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
- A candidate should note that her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage, even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to her.
- Canvassing Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for her application shall disqualify for appointment.
Stating Date for Submission of Online Application:17-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:26-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online through WBHRB’s website http://wbhrb.in/) from 17.09.2018 to 26.09.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form